Foundations of a Healthy Lifestyle
"I want a hot body, but I also want tacos…"
Nacho Libre best expresses the angst of millions. Of those who deliberately lost weight, 5% or less have kept it off after 10 years. In fact, over 90% of attempted fitness, nutrition, and mental health changes fail.
Why all the yo-yoing? Why is change so hard to maintain? And given our bizarelly convenient and comfortable lives, why do we see such overwhelming increases in depression, anxiety, suicide, and drug overdoses?
Our society programs people for lives of physical degradation, malaise, and mental angst. The current environment exploits our impulses while pulling us away from fulfilling action. It only seems to be getting worse. One 2016 Harvard study even projected that 57% of 2-19 year-olds would be obese by the time they were 35.
The good news is there are simple understandings that underly all who share long-term health and vitality. You don't have to spend your whole life counting calories or following torturous exercise protocols. The plan for you depends on your knowledge and ability to apply foundational principles. Health initiatives fail because they lack a foundation in the principles of sustainable health. Health changes fail from a lack of education.
Your solution is you! Your habits, your mindset, your approach, and your commitment to learning the foundations of a healthy lifestyle are what make the difference.
This course will help you:
- Demystify concepts of health and wellness
- Master your habits and the components of all successful change
- Take the guess-work out of eating and exercising
- Create your own individualized nutritional program, complete with grocery lists, and solutions for chaos
- Learn how to train the mind for more patience, calm, focus, and well-being
- Master simple principles to create an individualized approach that honors your needs and unique path
- Create structures to ensure consistent improvement in emotional and physical health
- Crack the code of consistent, rejuvenating sleep
- Confidently navigate and choose best paths for future success in a confusing wellness culture
In this course you'll get:
- Over 2 hours of video content
- The Only Diet that Works Program
- An easy guided mindfulness mental training activity
- Simple quick exercise circuits that can be done anywhere
- Activity and exercises to create clarity in each principle
Get all this and more for only $49.00 or become a member to get ALL courses and more for only $7/month.