21st Century Productivity: Prioritization, Structure, & Boundaries
It is the age of more…
Does your daily routine feel like a never-ending game of whack-a-mole? Does it feel like you are being pulled in a million different directions? Do you often feel extremely busy, while frustratingly unproductive?
We are still trying to figure out how to manage the craziness of life in the modern world. There are constant phone alerts, email pings, and ceremonial obligations all driven by bizarre and impossible expectations. Many simply concede their own sanity and any semblance of a boundary between work, life, and self-care. They mortgage any sense of themselves in a mad dash to be everything to all people. Others drop out of the race. When given the choice between "success" and living, they choose the path of more freedom. But what if you didn't have to choose?
There is another way. A balance. There is a path to impactful work that feeds your need for contribution and purpose without requiring you to abandon any sense of freedom.
Time is what our life is made of. We should master the art of time management so that we can honor our most precious resource!
This course will help you:
- Identify the most impactful pursuits
- Clear your plate from low benefit time sucks
- Simplify decision making
- Create boundaries to eliminate distraction
- Learn strategies to batch and streamline messaging
- Create structures to promote deeper, more focused work
This course comes with:
- Over an hour of video content
- The IHD Lifestyle Planner
- A simplified, personalized approach to adaptive Time Management
- A guided mindfulness meditation activity to promote focus and willpower
Get all this and more for only $39.00 or become a member to get ALL courses and more for only $7/month.